Effective April 5, 2014
Information Collection and Use
Information collected by MarketHealth is stored in a single, secure database, accessible only by MarketHealth. MarketHealth collects information from our paying customers or other persons who use, attempt to use, or purchase MarketHealth products or the services at several different points and from different sources, all or some of which may apply to you.
- When you sign up as a customer or potential customer, we ask for, and you are required to give, your name, address, zip code, telephone number, email address, credit card or checking account number, and credit card expiration date. Once you register as a customer with us, you are not anonymous to us.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computers hard drive through your Web browser.
- Log Files
- MarketHealth automatically receives and records information on its server logs from your Web browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track members and users movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to your personal information.
- Information from Other Sources
- For reasons such as improving personalization of our Service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
Use of Information
Information we collect is generally used for the following purposes:
- To build features that will make the services available on our site easier to use. This includes faster search requests, better member support and timely notice of new services and special offers.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our sites content, layout, and services. These uses improve our Services and better tailor them to meet your needs.
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use. At times, we may look across multiple members or users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your information to identify members using multiple Member Ids or aliases.
- Sharing of Information. We may use the personal information that you supply to us and we will bring selected retail opportunities to you via direct mail, email, online and telemarketing. MarketHealth may sell or rent aggregated statistical information and user, member or former member specific information, including name, address, telephone number and payment information, to our marketing partners or other third-parties. If you want MarketHealth to stop sharing information it has about you in the future, you may “opt out” at www.websupportcenter.com. We reserve the right to disclose personal information, including Sensitive Information, when we believe that such disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or a request by a government official, to protect the rights or property of MarketHealth, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event that MarketHealth or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, member information and Sensitive Information may be some of the transferred assets.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our MarketHealth and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, send SMS alerts or notification, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
SMS Offering and Opt-out Rights
By completing or submitting a registration form or partial registration form you are consenting to receive SMS, wireless or other mobile offering to your cell phone. You understand that your wireless carrier's standard charges and rates apply to these messages. For SMS text messages, you may remove your information by replying 'STOP', 'END', or 'QUIT' to the SMS text message you have received and we will remove your personal information within 10 days of receiving such request.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from member lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing member services. They have access to personal and Sensitive Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Special Offers and Announcements
Active customers and former customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter.
MarketHealth takes every precaution to protect our users and members Sensitive Information, both online and offline. Your Sensitive Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Sensitive Information is encrypted and is protected online with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
Sensitive Information is also protected offline in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or member services representative) are granted access to Sensitive Information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security practices and changes in those practices. Finally, the servers that we store Sensitive Information on are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to us using MarketHealth online contact form
MarketHealth forwards users and members to other sites. Please be aware that MarketHealth is not responsible for the business and privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the legal notices and privacy policies of each and every website you visit.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a member's personal information changes we will endeavor to provide a way to correct or update that members personal data provided to us. Visit our Customer Care section to update your information.
Notification of Changes
If we decide to change our Policy, we will post these changes on our Homepage or provide other notification of our revised Policy so our users and members are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and when we disclose it.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
MarketHealth serves general users of the World Wide Web. We support and comply with the Childrens Online Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 18 may use MarketHealth only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Special Notification for California Residents, Your California Privacy Rights
Individual customers who reside in California and have provided their personal information to MarketHealth may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us using MarketHealth online contact form. Within thirty days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
You provide your consent to receive telemarketing calls from third party marketing partners, including auto-dialed calls, on your land line telephone number and/or your cell phone (if number was provided). You understand that wireless carrier standard rates may apply to any calls to your cell phone.